Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wreck Update

Well, we're all up and moving, so a full recuperation is imminent. We went to the doctor to check on some things. I had the stitches in my chin taken out and my left ear, which was thought to have a damaged eardrum, turned out to be okay and just a little banged up from the collision.

And everybody else is doing great. Nick's a little banged up but going to be okay. My dad had his staples taken out, and my mom had the stitches removed from her forehead. And we all are having therapy for the rest of the week. I'm not particularly enjoying it, but whatever helps.

And seeing as how our vehicle was demolished in the wreck, we are looking at a new one. A Yukon XL. It's a suburban, so we'll have a lttle more wiggle room in the next wreck (only kidding).

And we spoke to our school in Puebla, and luckily, they were merciful on us, given that school starts Monday. They are giving us as much time as we need to get back, so thank God for that.

Well, other than that, we're all doing great. Just continue to pray for us as we try to get back to Mexico.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Been praying for you a lot. I never knew you could write like this AND I never knew how much I cherish you and Nick and all the memories we have from school of missions. I am more thankful than I can say for God's mercy in the wreck, and for the blessing you were, and continue to be in my life.